HyQ Research Solutions, LLC dedicated to innovating Magnetic Resonance Imaging through the use of advanced materials. We are currently engaged in research and development, working closely with select MRI research groups.
We are dedicated to supporting research.
Policy on Conflict of Interest
HyQ Research Solutions, LLC is committed to conducting research in a manner that ensures the integrity of the research process and research program. HyQ RS conducts research in accordance with Public Health Service (PHS) regulations:
- Responsibility of Applicants for Promoting Objectivity in Research for which PHS Funding is Sought (42 C.F.R. Part 50, Subpart F).
- Responsible Prospective Contractors (45 C.F.R. Part 94).
- Federal Register http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2011-08-25/pdf/2011-21633.pdf
How to make a requestIn accordance with the Public Health Service (“PHS”) Financial Conflict of Interest regulation (42 CFR Part 50 Subpart F and 45 CFR Part 94), Group Health Research Institute will make certain information regarding financial conflicts of interest of senior/key personnel on PHS-funded research projects available upon written request. Requests for information regarding such financial conflicts of interest may be made by sending your request to the following address:
HyQ Research Solutions, LLC
Attn: Research Compliance Manager
1400 Fox Hill Rd, Bldg. 3
State College,PA 16803
We will respond within five business days of receipt of a written request. Information that will be made available is the following:
- Name of the individual with the financial conflict of interest.
- Individual’s title and role with respect to the PHS-funded research project.
- Name of the entity in which the significant financial interest is held.
- Nature of the significant financial interest.
- Approximate dollar value of the significant financial interest.
- COI management plan if determined necessary.