Policy on Conflict of Interest
HyQ Research Solutions, LLC is committed to conducting research in a manner that ensures the integrity of the research process and research program. HyQ RS conducts research in accordance with Public Health Service (PHS) regulations:
- Responsibility of Applicants for Promoting Objectivity in Research for which PHS Funding is Sought (42 C.F.R. Part 50, Subpart F).
- Responsible Prospective Contractors (45 C.F.R. Part 94).
- Federal Register http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2011-08-25/pdf/2011-21633.pdf
How to make a requestIn accordance with the Public Health Service (“PHS”) Financial Conflict of Interest regulation (42 CFR Part 50 Subpart F and 45 CFR Part 94), Group Health Research Institute will make certain information regarding financial conflicts of interest of senior/key personnel on PHS-funded research projects available upon written request. Requests for information regarding such financial conflicts of interest may be made by sending your request to the following address:
HyQ Research Solutions, LLC
Attn: Research Compliance Manager
1400 Fox Hill Rd, Bldg. 3
State College,PA 16803
We will respond within five business days of receipt of a written request. Information that will be made available is the following:
- Name of the individual with the financial conflict of interest.
- Individual’s title and role with respect to the PHS-funded research project.
- Name of the entity in which the significant financial interest is held.
- Nature of the significant financial interest.
- Approximate dollar value of the significant financial interest.
- COI management plan if determined necessary.